Project was established in 1992 and is a 100% locally owned and managed company. In 2002 after 10 years of continual growth, Project joined the NP Group of companies which includes leading builders’ merchants – Norman Piette, Annandale, Ecohomes, Quantum in Jersey and Blanchard Building Supplies in Alderney.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice and are looking for a motivated and committed individual who shares our company values of caring, working together and excellence!
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Managing employees to ensure that profitable customer relationships are built and maintained, driving sales, and seeking new business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Remaining up to date with the latest industry techniques and methods, researching required product information using available resources and working with suppliers and other departments to develop sales.
- Identifying opportunities to update or improve sales procedures and making recommendations to do so.
- Ensuring excellent customer service levels are always achieved by the team, on a day-to-day basis, in person and over the phone, building long-term relationships.
- Ensuring all training needs are met for new employees such as sales policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Assuming responsibility for the team’s ongoing training & development needs
- Organizing and overseeing the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Owning the recruitment process and developing existing members of the department, including full induction
- Handling and resolving complaints.
- Ensuring procedures included within the Group Health & Safety Policy are always adhered to.
- Escalating critical issues to management and other duties as assigned
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Works in a professional and courteous manner
- Basic computer skills
- Problem-solving skills
This is a permanent position with an ever-improving benefits package including holiday allowance, competitive salary, health insurance, employee discount, employee assistance program, pension, training and development opportunities and more.
To apply email email@example.com