Project was established in 1992 is a 100% locally owned and managed company. In 2002 after 10 years of continual growth, Project joined the NP Group of companies which includes leading builders’ merchant – Norman Piette, Annandale, Ecohomes, Quantum in Jersey and Blanchard Building Supplies in Alderney.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice and are looking for a motivated and committed individual, who is flexible, with a professional approach to customer service, to join our team as a delivery driver.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting other departments as needed in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to customers or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from customers
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Works in a professional and courteous manner
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
Applicants must hold a current License B/BE or Category 4 License and have a good knowledge of Guernsey roads.
This is a permanent position with an ever-improving benefits package including holiday allowance, competitive salary, health insurance, employee discount, employee assistance programme, training and development opportunities and more.
For more information contact Human Resources on 245801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org