For further information on any of the vacancies listed below, please contact Human Resources on 01481 241729 or email email@example.com.
We are now looking for a pro-active, conscientious, and motivated individual to join our busy and expanding team as a Workshop Engineer.
The key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with workshop employees, management, and customers to ensure the efficient running of the facility
- Carrying out servicing and repairs on all equipment and tools and referring to experts when specialist knowledge is required
- Maintaining spare parts price lists and liaising with suppliers to enable repairs
- Cleaning and testing machinery, highlighting items that do not meet requirements
- Working in a safe and organised way, taking full responsibility for the quality of work
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, tidy and organised
Key skills we will be looking for include:
- Ability to read and interpret various engine manuals, parts manuals, and instruction books
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Works in a professional manner
Practical engineering experience is essential.
This is a permanent position, with the option of being either part-time or full-time, depending on the candidate. Benefits include holiday, competitive salary, health insurance, staff discount, employee assistance programme, training, development and more.
To apply, download our application form below, contact Human Resources on 245801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 23rd July
Application forms can be downloaded here or collected from Norman Piette reception.
Please complete and return applications to Laura Roberts, Group HR Manager by Wednesday 16 September.