For further information on any of the vacancies listed below, please contact Human Resources on 01481 241729 or email email@example.com.
Project was established in 1992 is a 100% locally owned and managed company. In 2002 after 10 years of continual growth, Project joined the NP Group of companies which includes leading builders’ merchant – Norman Piette, Annandale, Ecohomes, Quantum in Jersey and Blanchard Building Supplies in Alderney.
We are now looking for a pro-active, conscientious, and motivated individual to join our busy and expanding team as a Sales Assistant.
The key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Working within a small team to build and maintain profitable customer relationships, driving hire & sales, and seeking new business opportunities with new and existing customers
• Assisting with the day-to-day operations both over the phone and in-person
• Greeting customers and offering assistance, recommending products & offers and referring to experts when required
• Providing customers with product information by staying informed on the latest industry trends
• Processing orders and working with the team to schedule delivery and redelivery
• Assisting the Goods-in team when required
Key skills we will be looking for include:
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure
• Sales and customer service experience
• Basic commercial awareness
• Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Works in a professional manner
Sales and customer service experience would be beneficial
Benefits include holiday, competitive salary, health insurance, staff discount, employee assistance programme, training, development and more.
For more information or to download an application form, please visit our website https://www.project.gg/, visit our Facebook page, contact Human Resources on 245801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 20rd August
Application forms can be downloaded here or collected from Norman Piette reception.
Please complete and return applications to Human Resources by Wednesday 16 September.